This is Emily, also known as Em or Emmie. She is our self-proclaimed princess (as you can see). Of course we think she is a princess. She is four years old and as sweet as pie!
This is John David, known to us as Bubby. He is our little comedian. He is two going on 12! Never a dull moment with this little guy...what a joy!:)
And, last but not least is us. Scott and I have been married for almost eight years. We have a wonderful life together with our kiddos.
My family=my heart!
And, last but not least is us. Scott and I have been married for almost eight years. We have a wonderful life together with our kiddos. My family=my heart!
3 comments:
Finally!!! Now I can keep up with yall. Just set aside a time each week to blog! Its fun! You'll have to teach me how to set up a cute page, you know how illiterate I am to computers!
Bridge...I'm so glad to see this. Don't make me have to remind you to keep it updated. I'm excited!
I am going to try to update at least once a week! The hardest part is getting the pics uploaded! I am loving it though.
Post a Comment